HM Submarine C19
Ordered under the 1907/8 building programme, C19 was laid down on 1 June 1908 and launched on 20 March 1909 by Miss De Salis, daughter of Captain William De Salis. MVO. RN. Captain of The Dockyard.
At the outbreak of WW1, C19 was based at Leith and under the command of Lt. H.R Marrack. She later transferred to Dover and finished the war based on the Humber with the 3rd Submarine Flotilla.
C19 was sold for scrap in February 1920.
The history of this submarine is still being researched.